4 Okt 2014

[REVIEW] PERIPERA - Peri's Cushion Lips #PK07 #PK08

Heloo dear.. It's been a while ^^
Too busy for writing new post on september.. But now,,
Well.. Well.. New day, new date, new month, same year and a new post ^^ hoorayyy \(^,^)/ Happy to start writing a new post again~~
So, a couple weeks ago I bought some products which is my favorite kind of product.. I told you before how much I love lip tint or any kind of lip products, so the product I bought was some kind of it.
Let's just say I ran out of lip tint and I bought it since I can't go anywhere without it.. hahaaa.. How weird, isn't it?? yeahh,, But I truly really can't.. It's like 'never go out without lipstick'.. #well #weird..
Lip tint or lipstick is like the key of beauty or when you wear makeup,, Well, for me it is.. For me, the point when you go out is your lips, when people stare at you, the most spot they usually see or stare at is your lips.. #Iguess I won't say people will stare or spot your eyes first, because eyes part is relative and by the way no matter what and no matter how, every people already has a beautiful eyes.. ^^

Let's just start.. Shall we?
-----------
E.N.J.O.Y
-----------
 PERIPERA - Peri's Cushion Lips


source - google.com



source - google.com

 

source - google.com
 As you can see on the picture above, this cushion lips has 8 kind of shades.. All the shades's really beautiful, but I decided to try the PK07 and PK08.. And~~ no regrets guyss.. hahaaa

------------------
T.H.E S.W.A.T.C.H
------------------



Sorry about the picture.. It's kinda blur..
But mostly, you can still see the color right?
On the left side you can see the color of PK08
And on the right side you can see the color of PK07..
Both of it has a really beautiful color which is makes both of 'em my favorite color now.. hahaaa


--------------
O.V.E.R.A.L.L
--------------
The good thing is, this is the kind of product I really need the most as I said before 'Never Go out without lipstick'.. Actually, I had lipstick to use, but it'd be too much when I use it to go to the near places.. Lipstick would be too heavy to wear when you go to study too, that's why I prefer using lip tint when I go to study.. This cushion really works great on me.. LOVE the color so so much.. This PK08 has a really beautiful pink color like that would attract people attention, the color gives you the romantic, sexy and brave look.. PK07 also gives you a different look and different feeling when you use it. The coral color gives you a fresh and sweet look.. So far, I love both of it except the 'not long lasting' thing. Even if the pigmentation is really great and the shade color is really wonderful, the 'not long lasting' thing somehow disappoint me. But I would say it still really helpful..
The texture is creamy, not so watery which is the reason why I love this cushion and this cushion also gives you a semi matte finish.. The applicator comes with a sponge on top of the tube and I found it really simple to use more than using my fingers and lip brush..



--------------------------------------------
PROS:
- Great pigmentation
- Creamy texture but not too watery
- Great and simple use applicator
- Beautiful Color
- Semi Matte Finish
- Easy to bring

CONS:
- Not long lasting
- Can't control how much product to squeeze out
- Dry (I suggest you using lipbalm)
---------------------------------------

REPURCHASE?

Maybe.. cause I already fell in love with the color.. But I believe there's also another lip product that has wonderful color..
 I would like to try another lip product that gives more long lasting effect.

- FYI - This product is not too pricey..

---------------------------------------
THANKS FOR READING
---------------------------------------
With Love,
Juslittleme
xoxo

3 komentar:

  1. hmmm,,, love the orange color.. <3 <3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. looking forward to try the orange color too~~ the orange color somehow attracts me too.. hahaa ^^

      Hapus
  2. Ohh the first pink colour on the promotional picture looks very cute! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    BalasHapus

 
Images by Freepik